WHICH DIET SHOULD I CHOOSE?
If you have any doubts regarding the choice of the most optimal nutritional version, please contact
our customer service department. By providing basic data, our specialists will help you choose the best solution.
1200 KCAL – this is one of the most basic reduction diets. It is intended for a woman with an initial body weight below 165 Lb. and low and moderate physical activity (exercise max. 60 minutes 1-2 times a week). The use of this diet by people with a high initial body weight who want to achieve rapid results threatens with a large drop in metabolism, hypoglycemia and in extreme cases even slowing down weight loss
1500 KCAL – the most universal slimming diet, designed for women and men with an initial body weight between 165-200 Lb. and moderate physical activity (exercise max. 60 min. 1-2 times per week). In the version with post-workout shakes, it can also be used by people with more physical activity.
2000 KCAL – should choose people in the following situations:
- woman with normal body weight, who exercise 1-2 times a week and want to improve their current way of nutrition
- men on a slimming diet whose starting weight is above 220 Lb. exercising at least 2 times a week minimum 60 minutes
- men with a normal body weight below 175 lb. and low and moderate physical activity who are looking for a healthy and balanced diet
2500 KCAL – is provided in the following situations:
- Women with a normal body weight practicing sport 5-6 times per week
- Men with normal body weight 155-200 and exercising max. 2 times a week
- men on a slimming diet weighing over 240 Lb. and activity 3-4 times a week, min. 60 minutes
- Men on a slimming diet weighing over 285 and low physical activity 1-2 times a week
3000 KCAL diet is intended for people with very high physical activity.
We recommended it to everyone who goes to the gym every day, trains CrossFit, boxing or other disciplines.
For people with very high physical activity (5-7 times a week), we have prepared BCAA shakes. Such a shakes added to any of the diets you chose for yourself makes it a diet designed for people with high physical activity.
If you have any doubts regarding the choice of the most optimal nutritional version, please contact our customer service department. By providing basic data, our specialists will help you choose the best solution.
FOOD ALLERGY DISCLAIMER
Please be aware that our facility prepares foods and uses ingredients in our products that contain nuts or nut oil, eggs, dairy, fish, shellfish, and gluten. If you have any type of food allergy, please refrain from eating our products.